Monday, June 11, 2007

Busy Backson

Well, it looks as though I won't be doing the lettering for Spiketown after all, which is okay as it will free up more time for me to work on some other projects. I can't say too much about some of them right now as they are still up in the air or in the throes of development, but I can mention one or two things.

The first is a little DIY project of mine tentatively called "Steel City Black Sheep". This is a personal comic that is inspired in part by some of my experiences growing up in Hamilton, Ontario as a young anarchist hoodlum. It is a work of fiction though, so all of you libel lawyers can just back the hell off. The idea is to produce the occasional hand-drawn page at irregular intervals and post it up on the net somewheres for the enjoyment of all, including myself. It should perhaps be noted that I am not what you would call a gifted artist so the results may not be pretty, but I think that that should work well with the content.

The other thing that I thought I'd mention is that I dug up some old comics that I worked on and will be posting them online soon for interest sake. Stay tuned.

No comments: